Our 2020 Rosé of Pinot Noir is a beautiful and delicate example of why Russian River Valley Pinot Noir makes a wonderful rosé. The beautiful, light salmon color of the wine catches the light in the glass and opens up with aromas of blueberry, pink grapefruit, cantaloupe, and a light hint of rose petal. A crisp, refreshing mouthfeel accentuates the fresh fruit flavors of citrus, strawberry, and blood orange. The wine finishes long and tangy. It is the perfect warm-weather wine to enjoy all summer long.
Amid much uncertainty, we began our rose’ harvest on August 19th at Vine Hill Ranch and completed a short two-weeks later with fruit from our Owsley estate. Despite all the additional challenges and stress that this year brought to our winemaking efforts, 2020, just like every year before it, worked out. Best of all, we are thrilled with the quality and style of this year’s vintage. Let’s all raise a glass and bid this year adieu!
- 2021 East Meets West Wine Competition - Double Gold
- Double Gold Medal 2021 East Meets West Wine Competition
- Double Gold, 97 Points 2021 Press Democrat North Coast Wine Challenge
- Gold, 92 Points 2021 Sunset International Wine Competition
- 25 Best Rosé Wines of 2021 VinePair
Bottle Size: 750ml